I’ve felt under the weather for a few days and of course it’s also a busy time for me at work. I had to think of something quick that was delicious and nutritious.
We love our eggs, sweet potato hash, and cheese for breakfast. I basically layered it all together, stuffed it into a muffin pan and baked it! Voila, you have your grab and go breakfast. We only made four breakfast bites, but obviously you can make more!
- Four large eggs
- 1 sweet potato
- 21 Seasonings Salute (Trader Joes, or any seasonings you want)
- 2 Strips of Turkey bacon (cooked in a skillet for a few, but still flexible)
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese, or Italian blend
1. Preheat oven 350f
2. Peel and cut up sweet potato into match sticks or skinny fries
3. Grease muffin pan with olive oil spray
4. Add sweet potato on muffin pan then add a little more olive oil spray
5. Add cheese on top of the sweet potato and make a little hole in the middle for the egg
6. Crack a whole egg into one muffin circle (check video for visual)
7. Add cooked turkey bacon on top and seasonings
8. Bake at 350F for about 20-25 minutes, check it at about 20 min
*If you decide to make a purchase through the affiliate link, Amazon will pay me a very small commission for it. This doesn’t cost you anything more. These commissions help to keep the rest of my content free. Thank you!