Summer fruit salad
A light and refreshing summer fruit salad with a hint of lemon and mint.
- 1 Cup Strawberries stems removed and cut in half
- 1 Cup Blueberries
- 2 Yellow peaches pit removed and sliced
- 3 Kiwis peeled and sliced
- 1 Mango pitted and diced
- 1 Handful Mint leaves finely sliced
- 1 Zest and juice of 1 lemon
- 3 Tbsp Honey
Clean and cut all fruits, place in a large mixing bowl.
In a smaller bowl, whisk together mix leaves, lemon juice and zest, honey.
Add the lemon mint dressing into the fruit bowl, toss the fruit salad until dressing is evenly mixed with the fruit. Enjoy now, or cover and let the salad sit in the fridge to marinate. The salad would taste even better after marinating for 1 hour.
Shelf life and storage:
Store at room temperature for 4 hours.
Store in the cooler for 2 days.