Frozen to the dinner table in less than 30 minutes! That's my kind of dinner. This Asian glazed salmon is perfect for busy days and last minute meals. Pair it with some steamed veggies and brown rice and it's a perfect meal. The slightly sweet and salty flavor makes it also appealing for kids. If your family likes the teriyaki, you must give this dish a try. Put it this way, if you can mix a cup of coffee, you can definitely mix this easy marinade!
P.S. For the perfect salmon, I would highly suggest buying a meat thermometer. The recipe says 15-20 minutes, but the best gauge is its internal temperature, since ovens vary.
Asian Glazed Salmon
- 2 tbs. soy sauce
- ½ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. pepper
- 2 tsp. garlic minced
- ½ c. maple syrup
- 2 tbs. butter melted
- 4 frozen salmon filets wildcaught
- Preheat oven 400F
- In a bowl, mix soy sauce, salt, pepper, garlic, maple syrup, and butter
- Line a baking sheet with foil and place frozen salmon filets
- Brush each filet with olive oil on both sides, place back skin side down on prepared sheet
- Pour soy sauce mixture over salmon
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until internal temperature is 145F
- Pair with steamed vegetables and brown rice for a perfect meal
**If you decide to make a purchase through the affiliate link, Amazon will pay me a very small commission for it. This does not cost you anything additional. These commissions help to keep the rest of my content free. Thank you!