I’ve never met a child who didn’t like pizza, let alone a cute one. Tis ‘the season for all things holidays! This Christmas Tree Pizzas recipe is fun for both kids and parents to make. It takes a minimum of 2 ingredients and whatever other toppings you would like to add.
One serving also has carbohydrates, proteins, and vegetables. You know how I feel about complete meals! Serve it with a side of fruit and call it a Monday, or a lazy Sunday. Plus, there’s something always fun about incorporating fun cookie cutters in everyday meals. While we don’t do it all the time, it makes food that much more enticing to eat.
You can use other cutters like stockings or candy canes too!
Christmas Tree PizzasPrint
- Pizza Dough store bought, or homemade
- Pizza Sauce
- Shredded Mozzarella Cheese we use Horizon Organic
- Red Bell Pepper sliced, chopped
- Green Bell Pepper sliced, chopped
- Additional toppings desired
- Roll out pizza dough
- Use a cookie cutter to "cut out" tree shapes
- Grease a baking sheet with cooking spray
- Place trees on sheet
- Add pizza sauce onto each tree
- Add cheese
- Decorate as desired
Thank you Horizon Organic for sponsoring this post. This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Horizon. The opinions and text are all mine.