T'was the day after Christmas, when all through the house a tired mom was... Okay, poetry is not my strong suit. Time to get to the point like I always do. After weeks of hustle and bustle including travelling on planes and unpacking suitcases, I was exhausted. It was lunchtime after the holidays and I opened my refrigerator to find no food in sight. All I had left in the fridge was some unopened organic turkey meat, some dinner rolls, left over cranberry and some cheese. And that folks, is how i came up with this turkey cranberry sliders veggie recipe!
Did I mention it takes about 10 minutes to make!? Ok, now I hope I've sold you, because it's a piece of cake to make.
It was a hit at my house and I'm sure your kids with love it. You can chop up the spinach in small pieces if they aren't fan of green veggies. Or let them try it because you can't even taste it!
Turkey Cranberry Sliders With VeggiesPrint
- 6 Hawaiian dinner rolls
- 4-6 turkey deli meat slices
- 4-6 slices swiss cheese
- spinach chopped
- 2 tbs. melted butter
- 2-3 tbs. cranberry sauce to taste
- Preheat oven 350F
- Cut dinner rolls in half (see video for reference)
- Layer turkey meat then chopped spinach
- Add cheese on top of spinach
- Spread cranberry sauce to your taste
- Replace dinner roll half on top of cut half
- Add melted butter on top of prepared rolls
- Bake for 7-10 min.