A slight twist to your ordinary chicken salad. My son ate two and half and my husband ate 4. I don't want to say how many I ate lol.
- 1 ½ cups of cooked chicken (we used leftover rotisserie)
- 4 tbs of mayonnaise (substitute: avocado)
- 1 tbs raisins (optional)
- ¼ cup chopped walnuts
- ½ chopped apple
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Olive oil spray
1. Preheat oven at 350f
2. Shred chicken with a mixer or by hand
3. In a bowl combine chicken, mayo and/or avocado, raisins, walnuts, chopped apple
4. Add salt and pepper to taste
5. Using a pizza cutter and small bowl, cut out circles.
6. Grease muffin tin with olive oil spray
7. Carefully push bread into the muffin tin. Fill the tin with chicken mixture
8. Bake for about 5-8 minutes until desired brownness.