This recipe has such minimal steps I'm not sure I could fill up this blog post. It's seriously that easy.
Do you have a favorite yogurt? If you do, then use it. We love so many varieties, so it's not hard to choose, but I would suggest a flavored one. You can also choose plain greek and just add some honey. We always use ones with flavors already in it, because it's just one less ingredient to buy and add. You'll then want to buy the toppings. Cherries go so well with peaches and pistachios that I made this yogurt bark this flavor.
You'll then need to prepare a baking sheet and cover it with parchment paper. Pour the greek yogurt then add toppings. Freeze for at least 3 hours, and it's ready to be eaten!
So good and so simple.
Cherry Peach Yogurt Bark
- Greek Yogurt With Honey or flavor of choice
- Peaches sliced
- Cherries pitted and halved
- Pistachios peeled
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- Evenly spread the greek yogurt
- Add toppings as desired.
- If you like the fruit and nuts incorporated, you can mix it in a bowl and then spread it on the parchment paper
- Freeze a minimum of 3 hours
- Enjoy immediately
Thank you Superfresh Growers for sponsoring this post. Be sure to check out these hidden veggie popsicles too!