A healthier dessert lightened up with yogurt and fresh fruit! Prepare this no bake, frozen yogurt bark recipe in minutes and let the freezer do the work. Everyone will want seconds and you’ll need to make a second batch in no time.
Desserts are packed with sugar! Curb those sugar cravings in a healthier way. The sweetness of honey and fresh fruit adds the perfect touch to this tasty creamy dessert.
Why You’ll Love This Recipe
- Light and Flavorful – This yogurt bar recipe is refreshing and tasty without being overpowering
- Protein Rich- The yogurt and nuts gives this dessert a nice protein nutritional punch for your day
- No Bake There’s no need to turn on your oven for this recipe. All you need is a few minutes and some freezer time to make this incredible dessert.
- Use your favorite yogurt Do you have a favorite yogurt? If you do, then use it. We love so many varieties, so it’s not hard to choose, but I would suggest a flavored one. You can also choose plain greek and just add some honey. We always use ones with flavors already in it, because it’s just one less ingredient to buy and add. You’ll then want to buy the toppings.
How to make frozen yogurt bark
First, line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Pour the greek yogurt on and smooth it out then add toppings. Use fresh fruit for best results.
Then, carefully place the sheet in the freezer for at least 3 hours. When frozen, cut and serve immediately.
So good and so simple.
- How long will this keep in the freezer? – Cover in an air tight container for up to a month
- Can I use other toppings? Yes of course! Strawberries and blueberries sprinkled with granola is also a great option
Try these other easy dessert recipes
Cheesecake Parfaits with Blueberry Pie Filling – Damn Delicious
If you have tried this frozen yogurt bark recipe, or any other recipe on my blog, then please rate it and let me know how it turned out in the comments below. For more inspiration, follow us on Instagram or like us on Facebook!
Cherry Peach Yogurt Bark
An easy bark recipe packed with protein from Greek yogurt and nuts and tons of fruit.
- Greek Yogurt With Honey or flavor of choice
- Peaches sliced
- Cherries pitted and halved
- Pistachios peeled
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- Evenly spread the greek yogurt
- Add toppings as desired.
- If you like the fruit and nuts incorporated, you can mix it in a bowl and then spread it on the parchment paper
- Freeze a minimum of 3 hours
- Enjoy immediately
Nutritional values are based on one serving
Thank you Superfresh Growers for sponsoring this post. Be sure to check out these hidden veggie popsicles too