I sure do love a cheesecake, but it's not always convenient to buy one from a restaurant or store. This no bake cheesecake recipe will wow any taster and looks fancy enough to serve while hosting. This no bake berry cheesecake is super easy, no cook and tastes delicious! Hit the jump to recipe button to get cooking fast!
Cheesecake is so delicious! There's just something about the right tasting cheesecake. It's almost like a sweet and savory dish rolled into one. Better yet, with this recipe, what if I told you, you can make a flavorful cheesecake without cooking or baking? I just love this easy mixed berry cheesecake, you don't even need a springform pan.
Why You'll Love No Cook Berry Cheesecake Recipe
- Protein Rich It's hard to believe, but this is high in protein from the cheese and milk it calls for.
- Easy and Minimal Ingredients - this recipe calls for easy to find ingredients and the list is quite short.
How to Make No Bake Blueberry Cheesecake
First, I always like to gather the ingredients to make the process easier and also to make sure I don't miss an ingredient while cooking.
Next, in large bowl, start by mixing together the soft cream cheese, Greek yogurt, lemon juice, powdered sugar, vanilla and salt. You can do this by hand but a hand mixer or electric mixer speeds the process along much faster. You'll want to whip until it's creamy and set aside.
In another medium bowl, whip up the heavy cream until medium stiff peaks form. Set aside.
In a separate small bowl fork together the melted butter, powdered sugar and crushed graham crackers. The mixture should come together and look like wet sand. My kids love getting into this bowl, it's so good.
Next, this is the fun part, making the graham cracker crust! Press the graham cracker mixture into the pie tin and set aside to be filled with the cream cheese sugar mixture.
Then you'll want to fold together the whipped cream and cream cheese mixture until fully combined.
Pour cheesecake filling mixture into prepared crust and let chill in the fridge for at least 3 hours.
Garnish with fresh berries and cool whip if desired and enjoy. May be made a day in advance before serving and kept up to 3-4 days in the fridge.
- If you want to make this into a lower carb recipe, you can use blanched almond flour, but you'll need to bake it.
- A mixer will make it a lot easier to whip the cream as well as the whipping cream.
- You can also use a food processor to grind up the graham crackers quickly.
- You may omit the powdered sugar if you have an especially sweet graham cracker.
- Try adding a blueberry sauce on top to make it taste even more fruity.
- Why isn't my cheesecake firming up?
- Depending on the temperature or even the type of ingredients used, it could take longer to set. Sometimes it needs to be refrigerated for 5-6 hours. Since the goal is to create a baked cheesecake, you can also try to freeze it to help set it up, but refrigeration is highly recommended, because you may not get the creamy texture as the refrigerated version.
- What's the difference between no bake cheesecake and traditional?
- The main difference is the lack of eggs in a no bake cheesecake. In a no bake cheesecake, it sets in the refrigerator. The traditional cheesecake takes a few more steps including baking in a water bath.
- Can you freeze these?
- This recipe is best fresh, but you can certainly freeze it in an air tight container with plastic wrap. I don't advise adding any fruit or cream toppings if your intention is to freeze.
- How long will it keep in the fridge?
- You can happily keep this cheesecake in the fridge for 3 days.
Looking for more easy no bake dessert recipes? Try this No Bake Cookie Dough Bites or No Bake Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bites
Tried this recipe and love it? Leave me a comment and rating below. For more inspiration follow us on Instagram Or like us on Facebook
No Bake Berry Cheesecake
- 8 oz Heavy Cream
- 16 oz Cream Cheese softened
- ⅓ cup Vanilla Greek Yogurt
- 1 tsp Lemon Juice
- ⅓ Powdered Sugar
- 1 tbs Vanilla
- ¼ tsp Salt
- 8 Graham Cracker Sheets crushed
- 5 tbs Butter melted
- 2 tbs Powdered Sugar
- May be made a day in advance before serving and kept up to 3-4 days in Start by mixing together the soft cream cheese, Greek yogurt, lemon juice, powdered sugar, vanilla and salt. Can be done by hand but a hand mixer or electric mixer speeds the process along much faster. Whip until creamy and set aside.
- In a second bowl, whip up the heavy cream to medium stiff peaks and also set aside.
- In a separate small bowl fork together the melted butter, powdered sugar and crushed graham crackers. The mixture should come together and look like wet sand.
- Press into pie tin and set aside to be filled.
- Fold together the whipped cream and cream cheese mixture until fully combined.
- Pour cheesecake mixture into prepared crust and let chill in the fridge for at least 2 hours. Garnish with fresh berries if desired and enjoy. the fridge.
Leave a Reply