"A super easy recipe, that's so delicious"
I'm always looking for fast and easy meals. Especially in the summer when we're out and and about all day and I just want to get home and relax. These Turkey Swiss Rolls are incredible and you won't e able to eat just one roll. Just a few ingredients and you'll have dinner on the table in minutes.
I always have store-bought dough of some sort in my refrigerator. It makes for a quick meal and is so versatile. For fast meals I often use crescent rolls. If you don't know what they are basically they come in a roll and you bake it with anything you want in it. You can make it as easy as just ham and cheese or kick it up and notch and make these turkey swiss rolls. These rolls are so incredibly tasty, I couldn't stop eating it. For the sake of my waistline I won't make these Turkey Swiss rolls again for a few months. It's THAT good. I did however, sneak in some spinach in it so the meal included more food groups.
TIp: I used crescent rolls, but a sheet of dough will work better like crescent dough sheet or pizza crust.
Turkey Swiss Rolls
- 1 tube crescent dough sheet
- 8-10 turkey deli slices
- 6 swiss cheese squares
- ½ c. butter melted
- 1 tbs. yellow mustard
- ½ c. spinach chopped
- ½ tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tbs. brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 350F
- In a bowl, mix melted butter, worcestershire sauce, mustard and sugar, set aside
- Roll out crescent dough and top with turkey and cheese
- Sprinkle chopped spinach
- Roll the dough starting on the long side into a tube
- Cut into pieces
- Place rollups into a baking dish
- Add sauce mixture on top of each rollup
- Bake, uncovered, for 25 mintues until lightly browned
For more Turkey Recipes try Cranberry Sliders
Recipe adapted from Kevin and Amanda