Search no further, I’ve got the best baked chicken recipe! This chicken sheet pan recipe is incredibly flavorful and packs a nutritious punch!
One sheet pan, less cleanup, and it’s delicious! I’m always in search for a low carb chicken meal. This one is so flavorful, plus I can make it on a Sunday for an easy chicken meal prep idea!
Why You’ll Love This Recipe
- Flavorful -The combinations of spices in this recipe makes this recipe so tasty and good!
- Veggie Packed – You can get a ton of nutrients in with one sheet pan. This easy chicken recipe for dinner will be a hit in your house in no time..
How to Make Chicken Sheet Pan Dinner- step by step
Here’s a pro tip for you:
Omit the red pepper flakes if your family doesn’t enjoy the spice.
Best Baked Chicken
Chicken breast is so hard to make tasty and moist. This one meets all those demands.
Top tips for making this healthy baked chicken recipe
- Meat thermometer – Tired of dry chicken? Get an internal meat thermometer. Never overcook one again if you use one!
- Can you cook raw chicken on top of vegetables?
- Yes, it is safe as long as everything in the pan is fully cooked before eating.
- How long will it keep in the fridge?
- You can happily keep them in the fridge for 3 days. Reheating it in the microwave however, can cause some dryness in the chicken, so it’s best fresh out of the oven.
Try these other dinner ideas with chicken
Sheet Pan Balsamic Chicken With Potatoes and Carrots – lecremedelacrumb
Sheet Pan Italian Chicken – Well Plated
If you have tried this chicken sheet pan dinner recipe or any other recipe on my blog, then please rate it and let me know how it turned out in the comments below! For more inspiration follow us on Instagram or like us on Facebook to find more healthy and easy family meals.
Chicken Sheet Pan Dinner
The best baked chicken dish in one baking sheet!
- 4 chicken breasts cut in 2 inch cube
- 1-2 bell peppers large dice
- 1/2 red onion large dice
- 1 head broccoli cut in florets
- 4 russet potatoes large dice
- 2 lemons halved
- Zest and juice of 1 lemon
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp white wine optional
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes optional
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp dried dill
- 1/8 cup avocado oil
- 1/4 cup olive oil
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Mix together all the ingredients for the marinade, taste and adjust seasoning. Set aside.
Put the chicken and broccoli in 1 large bowl and the potatoes, peppers and onions in another. Pour half the marinade into each bowl and mix well. Set the chicken and broccoli aside.
On a large baking sheet roast the potatoes, peppers and onions for 20 minutes, pull from the oven and stir.
Add chicken and broccoli to the pan and roast for 20-30 minutes more, or until the chicken is cooked thru.
Be sure to pour all the juices over the chicken and serve immediately.
Pairs best with a Greek Salad and is delicious topped with crumbled feta, kalamata olives and tons of fresh herbs like dill, mint and parsley. Enjoy!