This is a different take on ravioli. It’s baked and even has vegetables in it! Best of all, it takes 15 minutes of prep and just 15 minutes to cook. This baked ravioli with hidden veggies is so tasty!
Sometimes you just want something quick and easy. We sure do love homemade lasagna. But this mama can’t cook it from scratch all the time. This is fast fix to my kiddos cravings plus it has vegetables in it. And I’m not talking about the tomato sauce 😉
Why You’ll Love This Ravioli Lasagna Recipe
- Well Rounded Meal – This recipe has carbohydrates, protein, and vegetables. Serve fruit for dessert and it’s a complete milk!
- Veggie Packed – I’ve added riced cauliflower in this dish. To make it a lot less noticeable for those picky eaters, make sure you either steam the veggies or cook until soft!
How to Make Easy Baked Ravioli
First, preheat oven to 375 degrees F and prepare a casserole dish with nonstick cooking spray.
Next, over med-high heat, saute riced cauliflower and ground beef in a skillet.
Add the jar of marinara and simmer for 2-3 minutes.
While the sauce is simmering, layer the ravioli along the bottom of the casserole dish.
Now you’ll want to spread a layer of the meat sauce mixture on top of the ravioli. Notice there is no cauliflower in plain sight! Score for the picky eater team!
Then add ¾ of the cheese blend on top. Repeat one more layer of ravioli and sauce.
Finally, top with remaining cheese and bake for 15 minutes. Serve warm.
Here’s a pro tip for you: You can also use carrots for those extremely picky eaters. If texture is an issue, blend spinach into your sauce. Just don’t put too much, because it will change color.
- Use tried and tested marinara sauce. Whatever your family loves is the way to go!
- Don’t forget some raviolis have different fillings. Just something to think about!
- Can you bake ravioli instead of boiling? Yes you can. With enough liquid, it essentially cooks in the oven!
- Which frozen ravioli is best? This is entirely personal preference. Just use your favorite brand.
- How long will it keep in the fridge?
- You can happily keep them in the fridge for 3 days. Either reheat it in pan for a crispy texture or microwave it for a few seconds
Tried this recipe and love it? Leave me a comment and rating below. For more inspiration follow us on Instagram Or like us on Facebook
Baked Ravioli With Hidden Veggies
- 16 Ounces Ground Beef
- 1 Cup Riced Cauliflower
- 1 jar Marinara
- 20 oz Ravioli, frozen
- 2 Cups Shredded Mozzarella & Parmesan Cheese Blend
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F and prepare a casserole dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Over med-high heat, saute riced cauliflower and ground beef in a skillet.
- Add the jar of marinara and simmer for 2-3 minutes.
- While sauce is simmering, layer the ravioli along the bottom of the casserole dish.
- Next spread a layer of the meat sauce mixture on top of the ravioli.
- Then add ¾ of the cheese blend on top. Repeat one more layer of ravioli and sauce.
- Top with remaining cheese and bake for 15 minutes. Serve warm.