I’m leaving the boys for a few hours to have some much needed alone time as my Mother’s Day present. When I do, I always try to leave something fast an easy for them to snack on. While egg quiches and low carb egg bites are sometimes the way to go, this has potatoes. I decided to add some carbohydrates so it’s more of a complete meal.
I put a few cups in the freezer to see if it freezes well. I’ll update this post when I reheat them.
Hash Brown Egg CupsPrint
- 5 eggs
- 1 c. thawed hash brown potatoes
- 1/2 c. chopped turkey bacon
- 1/3 c. shredded cheddar cheee
- 1/4 c. peas
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- Pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350F
- In a large bowl, mix all ingredients together
- Spray a muffin tin thoroughly with cooking spray, or use muffin liners
- Add hashbrowns
- Add egg mixture in each muffin tin hole
- Cook for 15-20 minutes (depends on muffin tin size)
I packed it in a Yumbox (affl. link) so I had a quick snack if I got hungry.