The perfect nature’s food with a light and tasty lemon mint dressing. Make this summer fruit salad for a perfect healthy summer treat in a matter of minutes!
A refreshing snack for the summer months! Fresh fruit is the perfect food to snack on during those hot summer months or even year around.
Why You’ll Love This Fruit Salad
- Fresh and nutritious – pack in a whole lot of nutrients from fruit!
- Light and refreshing – the dressing adds a whole new dynamic to fruit, making it even more appealing to your taste buds!
How to make fruit salad and dressing
First, wash all the fruit and cut to your liking.
In a smaller bowl, whisk together mint leaves, lemon juice, zest and honey.
Add the lemon mint dressing into the fruit bowl, toss the fruit salad until dressing is evenly mixed with the fruit.
Enjoy now, or cover and let the salad sit in the fridge to marinate.
The salad will taste even better after marinating in the dressing for an hour.
Try these other summer food ideas.
Honey Vanilla Fruit Salad – The Wholesome Dish
Spinach Strawberry Salad – Well Plated
If you have tried this fruit salad dressing or any other recipe on my blog, then please rate it and let me know how it turned out in the comments below! For more inspiration follow us on Instagram or like us on Facebook to find more healthy and easy family meals.
Summer fruit salad
A light and refreshing summer fruit salad with a hint of lemon and mint.
- 1 Cup Strawberries stems removed and cut in half
- 1 Cup Blueberries
- 2 Yellow peaches pit removed and sliced
- 3 Kiwis peeled and sliced
- 1 Mango pitted and diced
- 1 Handful Mint leaves finely sliced
- 1 Zest and juice of 1 lemon
- 3 Tbsp Honey
- Clean and cut all fruits, place in a large mixing bowl.
- In a smaller bowl, whisk together mix leaves, lemon juice and zest, honey.
- Add the lemon mint dressing into the fruit bowl, toss the fruit salad until dressing is evenly mixed with the fruit. Enjoy now, or cover and let the salad sit in the fridge to marinate. The salad would taste even better after marinating for 1 hour.
Shelf life and storage:
Store at room temperature for 4 hours.
Store in the cooler for 2 days.