These savory vegetable muffins are incredibly good and tasty. Change up your muffin recipes and add this to the mix. It's packed with vegetables and it's ready in less than 30 minutes.
Tired of sandwiches for lunch? Try these! It's always nice to have a homemade option for the family.
Why You'll Love These Veggie Muffins
- Protein Rich One muffin is packed with vegetarian protein like cheese and milk. You can create a well balance meal in a jiffy.
- Veggie Packed - This recipe includes zucchini and tomatoes!
How to Make Savory Vegetable Muffins
First preheat your oven to 350F. Line muffin tin with muffin liners.
In a bowl, combine flour, salt, pepper and baking powder.
Now gently stir in milk, egg and oil. Mix until just combined.
Now you'll want to add grated zucchini, Parmesan cheese, sun dried tomatoes, parsley and green onion to the batter. Make sure to not overmix.
Lastly, fill the liners ¾ full and bake for 18-22 minutes.
Voila! All done! Surely you'll have more than one of these savory vegetable muffins!
- Don't overmix batter. It will cause excess gluten formation which can make your muffin very dense.
- Can you freeze these?
- This recipe is best fresh. There are no preservatives in the recipe and the muffin's texture may change a bit.
- You can happily keep them in the fridge for 3 days. Either reheat it in pan for a crispy texture or microwave it for a few seconds
Looking for more easy lunch ideas? Try these Loaded Tuna Cups ore these Mini Zucchini Bites
Tried this recipe and love it? Leave me a comment and rating below. For more inspiration follow us on Instagram Or like us on Facebook
Savory Vegetable Muffin
- 3 cups flour
- 2 ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 2 teaspoons salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 1 ½ cup milk
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons oil
- ½ cup grated zucchini
- ⅓ cup shredded parmesan cheese
- ⅓ cup sundried tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onion
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Line muffin tin with muffin liners.
- Start combining the flour, salt, pepper and baking powder.
- Now gently stir in milk, egg and oil. Mix until just combined.
- Add grated zucchini, parmesan cheese, sun dried tomatoes, parsley and green onion to the batter. Make sure to not overmix.
- Fill the liners ¾ full and bake for 18-22 minutes.
Leave a Reply